DB Productions core team has an extensive technology experience of over a quarter century and uses bleeding-edge Technologies to provide techno-creative solutions that improve efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness for various industries.
DB Productions is envisaged to embrace the digital transformation, to provide hi-tech solutions to its clients in various industries leveraging its vast past experience in different domains and the continuous learning of the dynamically changing technologies.
DB Productions Areas of expertise include but not limited to,
- Virtual Reality
- Mixed Reality
- Augmented Reality
- VFX / Stereoscopic Workflows
- 3D Animation
- DI and Editing
- D in Auto Stereoscopic
- Interactive 3D Simulations
DB Productions Key Milestones
- VFX for 32 Hollywood Movies - Various Roles
- Over 100 Indian Movies - VFX
- Business with key VFX studios in Los Angeles, US
- Coordinated concept art for an internationally renowned Oscar winner, music composer AR. Rahman and Maniratnam, acclaimed movie Director, for a live musical show in Los Vegas, USA.
- Provided consultancy for Mother Teresa University, Kodaikanal, India on their Visual communication Course materials
- Invited and sponsored by Indo German Chamber of Commerce, as one of the best performing SME from India, to attend Silk Avenue Project Conference in Italy and Studio visits in 2004
- Active Member Visual effects society, USA
- Active member VRAR Association, USA
- Co-Innovation Partner with TCS
- Content partner for Intel’s R&D